Mac OS Forge Migration update

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Mon Mar 17 23:12:18 PDT 2014

On 2014-3-18 06:43 , Shreeraj Karulkar wrote:

> 3) Buildbot/Slaves: While all the build-slaves seem to be compiling fine you are probably referring to the deploy_archives.sh is failing for Mavericks right? I have tried send a file via rsync with similar options (-rlDzv) from build.macports to rsync.macports and it went through successfully. I also did a su to user buildbot and sent a test file through successfully. It did prompt me to accept the RSA key though. Can you check if it has worked?
> There is also a reference to use -e in the rsync options to pass ssh options like the "--ignore-existing” optionthat is being used in the script. However the script has not changed 2013 so I am not sure it thats an issue.
>
> I am still working on this and would appreciate any clues from anyone, sorry for the delay in the resolution of these issues.

There are three buildbot-related issues remaining:

1. buildslaves can't selfupdate (possibly they can't connect to
rsync.macports.org).

<https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-mavericks-x86_64/builds/2211/steps/sync/logs/stdio>

2. buildmaster can't connect to packages.macports.org with rsync.

<https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-mavericks-x86_64/builds/2210/steps/deploy%20archives/logs/stdio>

3. buildmaster is not receiving any changesets. These should come from
the post-commit hook which presumably runs on svn.macports.org.

- Josh