Mac OS Forge Migration update

Shreeraj Karulkar skarulkar at apple.com
Wed Mar 19 23:29:01 PDT 2014

Josh
The rsync command that is failing is something like this

buildbot at build buildbot]$ grep rsync deploy_archives.sh
        rsync -rlDzv --ignore-existing ${ULPATH}/ ${DLHOST}:${DLPATH}
        rsync -rlDzv --ignore-existing ${ULPATH}/ ${DLPATH}
[buildbot at build buildbot]$

I need some help in running a strace on it and providing support the out put. The command will look like.

# strace -f -t -T -o /tmp/rsync-rlDzv.trc rsync -rlDzv --ignore-existing ${ULPATH}/ ${DLHOST}:${DLPATH}

I have done this by using test directory and test files between build.macports and packages.macports but it did not encounter any errors.

Shree