buildbot emails

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Mar 26 06:59:04 PDT 2014

Hello Shree.

I wanted to point out a few possible problems I’ve noticed about emails from the buildbot:
 * mixed-case headers
 * too many recipients

I suspect all headers should be title case while some of them are not e.g. Return-Path versus current Return-path:

When there are many builds, the recipient list can be quite large. Email services tend to think a huge, sorted list of recipients is spammy. Could we possibly become BCC on the email? Or one email generated per recipient?

Thanks for looking into these.