Problem with libsbml matlab bindings

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sun May 11 16:53:55 PDT 2014

I was only hypothesizing what the eventual fix might end up being, if
you did actually file a ticket... if you want to go editing the
Portfile yourself, though, I would recommend reading up on some of the
wiki pages on Portfile development. Also remember to "Reply All" so
that the conversation stays on the mailing list(s). I am also cc-ing
the macports-dev list because once changes to Portfiles start coming
into play, it becomes more of a development topic.

Eric