MacPorts 2.3.0-rc1 now available for testing

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Mon May 12 13:42:09 PDT 2014

Hi

I've been using the 2.3.0 beta releases and now the rc1 release and
I've just noticed that port seems to have forgotten what ports I've
explicitly requested, for example:

$ port installed requested
None of the specified ports are installed.
$

As such "port echo leaves" reports a lot of leaves to remove. If I
install a new port then that is correctly marked as requested but
ports that I explicitly installed in the past seem to have been
forgotten.

Cheers

Adam