[127967] trunk/dports/finance/bitcoind/Portfile

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Nov 9 23:55:14 PST 2014

On 2014/11/10 08:03, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Are you sure just increasing the epoch is sufficient? Usually the version or revision should be increased when replacing a port.

I was [following the advice of step 4 in the PortfileRecipes][1],
without really understanding what sort of behavior this is supposed to
trigger that I could test for.

Would you recommend changing the version to match bitcoin as well then?

[1]: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/PortfileRecipes#replaced-by

is nothing to compare to it now."