py27-omniORBpy pre-built binary trouble

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Sep 8 01:05:20 PDT 2014

On Sep 8, 2014, at 12:37 AM, Thomas G Lockhart wrote:

> Great. btw, it seems that the patch files are no longer necessary, though I have not yet done enough interoperability testing to be absolutely certain. I’ll open a ticket at some point to get them to go away.

I agree the patch for CORBA_sysdep.h is no longer necessary; it was integrated upstream, but it just so happened that the patch was still able to apply again, with no harm done. I've removed it in r125162.

The patch for config-darwin.h needs further scrutiny. In fact the definitions in that file look very suspicious and could be the reason why the universal build would fail.