Python devs needed for figuring out problems with new python port py-jenkins-job-builder for py25 and py3* variants

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Thu Sep 11 22:01:37 PDT 2014

Hi devs,

I am puzzled by the amount of error thrown for the new port py-jenkins-job-builder according to the buildbot [1] (weirdly enough I received only the reply for Mountain Lion, although all other OSX versions’ buildbots show the same troubles):

- py25:

	Turns out that py25-* indeed has a serious problem and I wonder whether one should disable the port for this python version altogether...

- py2[67]:

	Ports py26-* and py27-* are okay.

- py3*:

	All py3*-*ports show another error, but the buildbot do NOT CATCH this as a build failure for some reason.

Any ideas what to do with the corresponding ticket [2]?

Should this go upstream?

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-mtln-x86_64/builds/17269