configure.cmd

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 11:25:11 PDT 2014

What are the limitations on the "configure.cmd" variable? I tried

    configure.cmd      ./configure ${configure.pre_args} --with-csl ; ./configure --with-psl

but port didn't like that. I ended up with

    configure.args-append   --with-csl

    # Need to run the configure script twice, once with --with-csl and any
    # other relevent options and once with --with-psl and any relevant PSL
    # options. After that use "make" and both systems should be made.
    post-configure {
        configure.args-replace   --with-csl --with-psl
        system -W ${worksrcpath} "${configure.cmd}\
                                  ${configure.pre_args}\
                                  ${configure.args}\
                                  CC=${configure.cc}\
                                  CXX=${configure.cxx}"
    }

This is according to the source documentation. I've tested it and it does work.

Mark