imake

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun Sep 28 17:42:24 PDT 2014

Why don't we just remove xorg-cf-files, imake, and all dependent ports?  Obviously any project still using imake a decade after the build system was declared dead are themselves not well maintained projects and I argue should not be in our port repository.

These are the ports that depend on the archaic build system:

spim
ivtools
magicpoint
tgif