Where are our mirror scripts defined?

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Tue Apr 14 14:12:37 PDT 2015

Hi *,

I am looking for information on our mirroring infrastructure, especially
on the job that does the initial mirroring and puts it to the
distfiles.macports.org machine from where all other mirrors download it.

I think there might be a few problems with our mirror setup, since I've
recently seen an increased number of files missing from our mirrors, and
I'd like to get their bottom, but that's hard without any knowledge on
where and how we actually trigger the mirroring and where one might be able
to find logfiles on potential issues.

There are two scripts that cover mirroring in trunk/base/portmgr/jobs,
mirror_macports.sh and portfile_mirror.pl. Does anybody remember which
of those is being run, and when, and where? Should we contact the admins
to find out?

--
Clemens Lang