Failing to come up with a working -x11 variant for port gstreamer1-gst-plugins-good

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Tue Apr 21 12:42:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

I want to be able to build gstreamer without X11. Thanks to [1] I am almost there,
but gstreamer1-gst-plugins-good is still failing now that I try to build ‘-x11’:
---
:info:build gstid3v2mux.cc:55:10: fatal error: 'textidentificationframe.h' file not found
:info:build #include <textidentificationframe.h>
---
:-(

What is going wrong here? Is this something for upstream?

Or, is this a side effect of my rigorous changes to libcaca [1]?

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/47526
[2] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/47525