OpenCoarrays @1.0 ticket idle (Ticket 47806)

Damian Rouson damian at sourceryinstitute.org
Mon Aug 17 12:07:15 PDT 2015

****** PING *******

Would it be possible to get an update on the status of this submitted OpenCoarrays Portfile?  It was submitted three weeks ago. I requested an updated via the associated ticket 6 days ago and then again just now.  I also requested an update via this mailing list 5 days ago.  Is there another route more likely to yield a reply?  Any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Damian