Fwd: interval 0.1.1 released

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun Feb 1 18:25:47 PST 2015

I just put together a test Portfile for octave-interval. Looks like
(somehow) the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS settings are being used. Seems like
adding in some logic to the octave-1.0 PortGroup to remove "-arch" from
the various configure *FLAGS should do the trick. If this is a change
from the 0.1.0 release, then it's most likely "their bad" and probably
nothing to do with MacPorts (meaning: MacPorts' settings for these flags
has not changed, but the package's usage of the flags has). - MLD