source-less packaging?

Jack Howarth howarth.at.macports at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 18:16:24 PST 2015

Joshua.
     I just added a ticket with proposed packaging for adding the
xvfb-run script to MacPorts.

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/46842

FInk mirrors the xorg-server_1.4.2-10.lenny4.debian-only-changes.diff
patch. This one was originally obtained from...

http://patch-tracker.debian.org/patch/debianonly/dl/xorg-server/2:%v-10.lenny4/debian-dir%20only%20changes

but Debian's patch-tracker server has been non-functional for years
now. The other patch, xvfb-run.diff, they store as packaging patch.
Note that this packaging is currently lacks a depends_run on the
missing xvfb subport of xorg-server to make it functional.
                  Jack