buildbot failure in MacPorts on buildports-yosemite-x86_64

David Evans devans at macports.org
Wed Feb 18 14:17:19 PST 2015

On 2/18/15 1:24 PM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:
>> On Feb 18, 2015, at 4:19 PM, noreply at macports.org wrote:
>> http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-yosemite-x86_64/builds/1790
> Most of the ISC mirrors are ftp - and it looks like the builders are trying to get to my squid proxy via IPv6 and failing:
>
> DEBUG: Fetching distfile failed: Failed to connect to 2001:418:1401:62::3: No route to host
>
> Of course, even if they had IPv6 working - no one gave me an IPv6 block to allow access from, so it would still fail.
>
> Thoughts?

Hi, Daniel -

I just ran a distcheck on bind9 and the only two sites I could fetch
from were

ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.10.1-P2
ftp://ftp.ripe.net/mirrors/sites/ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.10.1-P2

Many of the ftp sites say access denied or even couldn't connect to host
so updating the mirror list is one suggestion.

For a start, both of the ftp sites listed above can be accessed via http

http://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.10.1-P2
http://ftp.ripe.net/mirrors/sites/ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.10.1-P2

Would adding these to the list help the build bot issue?

Dave