buildbot failure in MacPorts on buildports-yosemite-x86_64

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Feb 18 13:24:15 PST 2015

> On Feb 18, 2015, at 4:19 PM, noreply at macports.org wrote:
> http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-yosemite-x86_64/builds/1790

Most of the ISC mirrors are ftp - and it looks like the builders are trying to get to my squid proxy via IPv6 and failing:

DEBUG: Fetching distfile failed: Failed to connect to 2001:418:1401:62::3: No route to host

Of course, even if they had IPv6 working - no one gave me an IPv6 block to allow access from, so it would still fail.

Thoughts?

--
Daniel J. Luke