buildbot failure in MacPorts on buildports-yosemite-x86_64

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Wed Feb 18 14:30:43 PST 2015

----- On 18 Feb, 2015, at 22:24, Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net wrote:

>> On Feb 18, 2015, at 4:19 PM, noreply at macports.org wrote:
>> http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-yosemite-x86_64/builds/1790
>
> Most of the ISC mirrors are ftp - and it looks like the builders are trying to
> get to my squid proxy via IPv6 and failing:
>
> DEBUG: Fetching distfile failed: Failed to connect to 2001:418:1401:62::3: No
> route to host
>
> Of course, even if they had IPv6 working - no one gave me an IPv6 block to allow
> access from, so it would still fail.

Oh, so that explains why most FTP stuff is no longer mirrored by our distfile
mirrors[1]? The mirroring service now supports IPv6 and your proxy also publishes
an AAAA record, but somehow the routing it broken.

Shree, can you comment on that and look into it?

[1] At least that's my impression on the last few times I've tried to download
distfiles from our mirrors.

--
Clemens Lang