buildbot failure in MacPorts on buildports-yosemite-x86_64

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Feb 18 15:08:53 PST 2015

> On Feb 18, 2015, at 5:30 PM, Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org> wrote:
> Oh, so that explains why most FTP stuff is no longer mirrored by our distfile
> mirrors[1]? The mirroring service now supports IPv6 and your proxy also publishes
> an AAAA record, but somehow the routing it broken.

I think it's actually been broken since before I added the AAAA record - but maybe not?

> Shree, can you comment on that and look into it?
>
> [1] At least that's my impression on the last few times I've tried to download
> distfiles from our mirrors.

when IPv6 works on the builders - I'll need to know which addresses to allow to use the proxy (and/or if IPv6 is just disabled on those hosts, it would be good to verify that the IPv4 block I'm allowing access from is correct/current).

--
Daniel J. Luke