[KDE/Mac] Getting started on Mac OS X

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Tue Jan 6 08:48:46 PST 2015

There just isn't enough time in the day! Some day, I won't be so crazy
busy! Some day, I really will address the Qt4 tickets. I really do like
the idea of having Qt4 and Qt5 available at the same time & I know that
Qt4 needs some attention (as does Qt5, but I haven't even found time for
the Qt4 stuff yet). Both ports are listed as 'openmaintainer' if anybody
else -really- wants to go there :) - MLD