No subject

Tue Jan 27 15:54:36 PST 2015

support "-std=c++11" only when "-stdlib=libc++" -- which is not the
default in MacPorts for 10.8 and prior. I haven't tried moving my ports
install to using libc++, instead leaving it with the default. Hence, it
looks like I'm stuck using GCC.

GCC 4.7+ do provide full support for "-std=c++11", and it looks like GCC
4.[56] provide support for "-std=c++0x" (but, that's old enough now that
I think I can just limit support to actual c++11).

Anyway, wondering how others have provided c++11 support to the variety
of OSs MacPorts supports. Thanks! - MLD