[138675] trunk/dports/gnome/gdmap/Portfile

David Evans devans at macports.org
Thu Jul 16 16:37:04 PDT 2015

On 7/16/15 2:13 PM, Eric A. Borisch wrote:

> I suppose I was going with the "smallest touch" approach here. If
> you're interested in preparing a patch, I'm happy to apply it (or
> indeed, please feel free to go ahead and apply it) but I wasn't
> planning to spend the extra ergs on a package that hasn't been updated
> upstream in 7 years and is working fine -- as measured by successfully
> building working software on all the buildbots in its current
> configuration.

Yeah, the changes are all in the build tools but now you don't have to
worry about which perl version to use.  There were a few anachronisms in
autogen.sh that I
had to patch but after that all works smoothly with no mention of perl
or XML::Parser during configuration.

Changes committed in r138710.  Least I could do in exchange for your
forebearance. ;-)

Dave