Looking for some testers for Pallet

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Mon Jul 20 16:31:48 PDT 2015

Quick update on what I saw, on 10.10 it dies due to lack of 10.8 SDK and
once I fixed that, garbage collection is not supported so Xcode 7 will not
compile it. Obviously not a direct problem now, but will be shortly.

I'm going to see if I can dig up a 10.9 machine image to test on.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>