GSoC Project: Revitalizing Pallet

Kyle Sammons ksammons at macports.org
Tue Jun 2 11:34:25 PDT 2015

Hey Guido,

Last year I tried to update my work on both Github and Trac, but that
involved using git-svn and lots of hair tearing out (so many merge
conflicts...). So rather than go through that nightmare again, I intend to
just use Trac and then once the project is completed to push it to my
personal GitHub repo.

Thanks,
-Kyle