[MacPorts] #46239: qca and qca-ossl adaptations to qt4-mac +concurrent

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:50:55 PDT 2015

On Friday June 19 2015 19:35:07 Clemens Lang wrote:

Hi Clemens,

>Check whether those patches contain any substring that would match an entry
>on the http://trac.macports.org/wiki/BadContent page. That would explain
>why you cannot attach them. If that's the case, we should remove the
>offending entry.

That's a huge list. I downloaded it and removed the initial (?i) and (?!) and replaced the \. with a regular dot, then  did a case-insensitive fgrep of each line in both patches. No hits, as expected given the content on the list.

Trac just tells me "Trac error" when I try to upload the patches ... it'd be helpful if it were a little more chatty. Would running a browser from a terminal show more feedback?

R.