[MacPorts] #46239: qca and qca-ossl adaptations to qt4-mac +concurrent

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Fri Jun 19 11:00:25 PDT 2015

Hi,

----- On 19 Jun, 2015, at 19:50, René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com wrote:

> That's a huge list. I downloaded it and removed the initial (?i) and (?!) and
> replaced the \. with a regular dot, then  did a case-insensitive fgrep of each
> line in both patches. No hits, as expected given the content on the list.

Actually, some of the words in the list did appear in patch files before, which
is why I think it might be this problem.

> Trac just tells me "Trac error" when I try to upload the patches ... it'd be
> helpful if it were a little more chatty. Would running a browser from a
> terminal show more feedback?

No, a terminal browser doesn't give you any further info either. Our admins
disabled the more verbose error pages a while back, I think. To be honest, this
makes perfect sense to me in a production setup like this.

This error page is just the one you would see if there was a match for the
badword filter. Can you mail me the patchfile? Maybe I can find out what's
going on.

--
Clemens Lang