pypi

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Jun 22 13:49:19 PDT 2015

(was: [137886] users/mojca/ports/python)

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
> Please consider using the new "pypi" fetch group and livecheck type. For
> example:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/python/py-vcversioner/Portfile?rev=137886

This should also be fixed in pypi2port then. I generated the port with
that script.

> Also, you should use Tcl's "file attributes" command instead of shelling out
> to "chmod".

Can we globally fix this then? I did a grep search over all existing
ports to see how other ports do it and copied from there.

(In any case I don't want to release the port before the upstream gets
properly fixed, so that hacks will no longer be needed.)

Mojca