Notes in gpodder

Sterling Smith smithsp at fusion.gat.com
Fri Jun 26 14:44:01 PDT 2015

Mihai,

While I don’t think that the notes of any port are more important than any other port, there is a problem seeing the notes as they fly by in the barrage of output as a given port with all of its dependencies is installed.

There was a thread in the past about how to get notes to stand out more.  Currently to get anything meaningful I do
{{{
port notes installed | grep -v “has no notes”
}}}

Presumably the port dependencies that need to be installed are stored and it would be nice if at the end of a `port install <port>`, there was a listing of the notes of the ports that were just installed.

-Sterling