[134510] dports/x11/freeglut

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Mon Mar 30 01:40:39 PDT 2015

Actually, I think I'll just do similarly and revbump all dependents.  Unfortunately, that means anyone using the library for their own projects will need to recompile, but that's probably better than the maintenance headache of being different than upstream going forward.  Hopefully they can manage to version themselves correctly now that they're on cmake.

--Jeremy