Preparation for GSoC 2016

Pulkit Kumar pulkitkumar95 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:16:46 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone

My name is Pulkit Kumar and currently i am a 2nd year undergraduate student
of B.E in Information Technology at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
(NSIT), University of Delhi, India.

I am very keen in contributing to open source technology as much as i can,
so I had planned to contribute to macports through this years GSoC and
joined all the mailing lists too. But i really got confused as to how
exactly should i go about it and also due to some personal matters i
couldn't apply for GSoC'15. So i really want to apply next year @ GSoC'16
under macports. So can anyone one of you please guide/ tell me as to what
all I can do from this stage itself so that I am well prepared for next
year and also if at all can i still contribute to macports by not being
part of GSoC?

My current tech knowledge:- C++, C, Python, Objective C, Swift

Warm Regards
*Pulkit Kumar*
*Undergraduate Student*
*Information Technology*