libgcrypt-config with +universal

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu May 7 05:31:18 PDT 2015

Hi,

I just noticed the following:

{{{
configure: WARNING:
***
*** The config script /opt/local/bin/libgcrypt-config was
*** built for i386-apple-darwin13 and thus may not match the
*** used host x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0.
*** You may want to use the configure option --with-libgcrypt-prefix
*** to specify a matching config script.
***
}}}

which must be the case because I have port:libgcrypt installed +universal .

Are there (side-)effects of that incorrect info for "my_host", and wouldn't it be more appropriate to set this variable to the hosts default bit width?

R.