libgcrypt-config with +universal

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:01:13 PDT 2015

On Thursday May 07 2015 07:43:32 Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Where did you notice this? This message is not printed by libgcrypt-config; it must've been printed by whatever used libgcrypt-config.

Building something unpronouncable: port:gwenhywfar4

> > and wouldn't it be more appropriate to set this variable to the hosts default bit width?
>

> We could perhaps, laboriously, patch libgcrypt-config to do that. But it would be nice to first know whether this would be of any benefit to anything.

port:libgcrypt uses muniversal, so I'm guessing it ought to be only a question of copying the right libgcrypt-config to the combined destroot, no?
That doesn't mean I don't agree it's a moot point if the my_host variable isn't used ... I suppose the port maintainer might know, or he could ask the libgcrypt devs.

R.