pyXX-pyobjc-cocoa: consumes gigabytes of memory and never finishes

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Nov 16 22:33:41 PST 2015

Hi,

Since some time I have some serious problem building py35-pyobjc-cocoa on 10.7.

It consumes all the available memory (it can end up with 6 GB), the
computer nearly freezes (it becomes unresponsive) and there are no
visible signs of any progress even though I usually lose the nerves
before being able to confirm that the process was never going to
finish.

I don't see any tickets filed against this port, so I wonder if I'm
the only one experiencing this problem or if it's indeed just a matter
of available time and memory before the port gets compiled.

Thank you,
    Mojca