barebones config file

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Nov 22 13:28:34 PST 2015

On Nov 21, 2015, at 4:46 PM, Mark Brethen wrote:

> I have source that uses perl and a simple configure script like so:
>
> #! /bin/sh
> # thunk
>
> exec perl -wS ./configure.pl ${1+"$@"}
>
> The configure phase fails since it doesn’t know what to do with the prefix. I can override this, but what about env variables?
>
> <configure.pl><main.log>

What about the env variables? Are the env variables MacPorts sets at configure time interfering with this configure script in some way?

I'm confused by the log you attached because it does not contain an "Assembled command" line for the configure phase. Are you overriding the configure phase? If so, why?