barebones config file

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:13:34 PST 2015

It does not appear that the env variables are set as the Makefile generated contained gcc, g++ etc. I followed https://trac.macports.org/wiki/UsingTheRightCompiler and replaced with "$(CC)” etc. in the Makefile, in combination with setting ${build.args}. Attached is a recent build log. Now I’m having to deal with failures associated with bison.