Github Checksums ..

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:54:35 PDT 2016

Yes, that's what I meant. You want to point to archives, because they don't
change; tarballs will be regenerated on the fly by github, so they do not
have fixed checksums and you would have to either make "fake" accesses to
them every so often so github thinks they are still in use and won't remove
and regenerate them, or update the checksums every week or so for the
latest generated tarball. Neither one is worth the effort.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 8:50 PM, Abdulrahman Alshammari <a.turqi at hotmail.com