ports that contain JAR file

Abdulrahman Alshammari a.turqi at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:43:54 PDT 2016

Hey,
Originally, after unzip the file, the user write java -jar file.jar in terminal to install the software, then the user can use it. I think the first choice fit very well. What do you think?

Note: It might appear my name as "Ziad Ali" instaed of "Abdulrahman Alshammari".
This is an issue that I am trying to fix.