install from local repository

Abdulrahman Alshammari a.turqi at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:18:57 PDT 2016

After I fixed the previous issue. I reach to this error when I run sudo port install civl

Error: Unable to execute port: Could not open file: /Users/Abdulrahman/Desktop/ports/devel/civl/Portfile

Note that I can get a result when I search port search civl
-Abdul

Note: It might appear my name as "Ziad Ali" instaed of "Abdulrahman Alshammari".
This is an issue that I am trying to fix.