install from local repository

Abdulrahman Alshammari a.turqi at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:44:03 PDT 2016

Hey, The issue was fixed by add a permission for macports users for each part in the local path. That means we “get info” for each folder including the portfile itself and add macport user in sharing and permission section.

-Abdul

Note: It might appear my name as "Ziad Ali" instaed of "Abdulrahman Alshammari".
This is an issue that I am trying to fix.