port requires c++1y -> use cxx11 portgroup?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 20:09:55 CET 2016

The pingus port I put up last night (and which Ryan so kindly fixed while I was sleeping for a missing dependency and an error on case-sensitive file systems - gotta love those buildbots for finding these things - and thanks for that) requires the c++1y standard to build. Builds will fail on systems that can't support this.

Would it be appropriate to use the cxx11 portgroup for this? For future reference, are there other standards (like c++14 perhaps) that should also use the cxx11 portgroup?

Thanks! -- Ken