CFITSIO's Fortran interface

David Strubbe dstrubbe at macports.org
Wed Feb 17 17:10:44 PST 2016

Hi Sébastien and Ryan,

The solution discussed here will solve the problem but is unnecessarily
restrictive by using only +gcc5. What you should do is this line instead:

compilers.enforce_some_fortran cfitsio

Then any of the Fortran variants gcc5, g95, gcc49 etc. will be accepted.
This is part of the compilers portgroup.

David

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 4:09 AM, Sébastien Maret <sebastien.maret at icloud.com