[144262] trunk/dports/lang/py-htmldocs/Portfile

Eric A. Borisch eborisch at macports.org
Thu Jan 7 10:12:20 PST 2016

Bringing this back to the original point, it looks like there was some
discussion (I think) in this thread of making alocation (possibly
integrated in terms of access accounts with svn commit access)
available to store a 'snapshot' of a 'distfile' for instances like
this (where the source performs nightly refreshes of the tarball
without version information in the name.)

So is that going to happen (soon), or is the desire I bake something
else up (drafting off curl-ca-bundle or graphviz-devel) for now?

Thanks,
  - Eric