New Port for osxfuse

Alexey Kuznetsov kuznetsov.alexey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 01:25:02 PDT 2016

Hello!

I'm using encfs/osxfuse to enctying my home folder on mac. Recently (about
year :) ago) I notice sycing issues when I unable to remove folder because
some internal error in osxfuse/encfs. Recent investigation shows it is some
problems with source code. In short: when you do a lot of files operations
(fast create files) encfs breaks. git clone always fail on big repos for
example.

You can find more details in:

https://github.com/vgough/encfs/issues/109

I'm trying to build recent osxfuse libraries on my mac @3.3.3 but I have
lack of knowladge how macport build system works. I wrote new Portfiles but
it fail with strange library conflict error. This is conflict between mac
system libraries (ncurses) and macport one.

https://github.com/axet/macports_custom/issues/1

Can you help me write proper Portfile?

You can find my work here:

https://github.com/axet/macports_custom/tree/master/fuse/osxfuse