port:libclang

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 05:16:40 PST 2016

Hi,

As far as I am aware ROOT6 does not offer any build option to use an
external clang installation. It always builds its own internal version,
and I would not be in favour of MacPorts changing this until such a time
as upstream offers it as an officially supported option. Not that I am
against a libClang, I can see the usefulness, but I don't really see
ROOT6 using it any time soon.

Chris