buildbots with old ssl (snowleopard, mtln)

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue May 3 13:03:30 PDT 2016

This is probably caused by the site now requiring TLS 1.1 or better:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=openssl.org&s=194.97.150.234

Since PCI compliance is requiring the phasing out of TLS 1.0 support, this is probably going to become much more common in the near future (PCI requirements tend to drive a lot of "standard" configurations even for systems that don't process credit cards).

--
Daniel J. Luke