buildbots with old ssl (snowleopard, mtln)

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue May 3 23:58:33 PDT 2016

Yeah. Unfortunately there are rather a lot of not-that-old systems and
devices out there that can't use 1.1. But, also unfortunately, version
1.0 is pretty broken.

Probably the best fix on our end would be to reinstate the immediate
mirroring that used to happen from a post-commit hook. And possibly make
the build block until the mirroring is done. In fact, maybe the
mirroring could be triggered from one of the first steps in the build.

- Josh