Github user repos?

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Nov 1 13:21:28 PDT 2016

On 2016-11-01 21:10, David Evans wrote:
> I see that some github user repos have been created while others (like mine ;-) ) have not.  Is this an ongoing process
> that's going to take a while or is there some action that the user needs to take and get his repo created?

Yours is already there:

https://github.com/macports/macports-user-devans

GitHub only show the most recently modified repositories on the
organization page. You need to use the search box on top of the list of
repositories to find it.

> BTW, I note that at least one of those already created belongs to a maintainer who has not been with us for quite a
> while (nox).

The plan is to eventually remove them, if users do not claim them.

> Maybe they should be done on a per request basis to avoid converting abandoned user space.

All of our Subversion history was converted and each commit moved to the
appropriate Git repository. There is no extra work involved with this.

Rainer