Using a different bugtracker [Was: Re: Poll: should Trac send email notifications when adding or replacing an attachment?]

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Fri Nov 4 05:52:30 PDT 2016

On 2016-11-4 19:36 , René J. V. Bertin wrote:

>> migrating is not worth it right now. At this point, we are kicking
>> a horse that is dead and buried and worm food, and it is wasting
>> everyone's time and energy. Enough.
>
> So is this the kind of attitude with which you think to motivate others to
> contribute to help make MP better?
>
> Great job, really.

We could really do without this kind of sarcastic, insinuated personal
attack. Cool it.

And yes, by explaining just how unlikely we are to make this change,
Larry is attempting to direct contributions towards more productive
areas. We're not doing another ticket migration any time soon, and we're
even less likely to add a second bug tracker.

- Josh