Using a different bugtracker [Was: Re: Poll: should Trac send email notifications when adding or replacing an attachment?]

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:24:33 PDT 2016

On Friday November 04 2016 23:52:30 Joshua Root wrote:

>We could really do without this kind of sarcastic, insinuated personal
>attack.

For the record, there was nothing personal intended in my remark; it was inspired by recent exchanges I've seen that involved more than just the 2 people cited. Apologies if I forgot that English remains a foreign language for me.

As to remarks that can be (mis)interpreted as often barely insinuated personal attacks: I'm most definitely not the only one on here who can be accused of that. And I'd hope certainly not of harsh or borderline vulgar language.

I won't be replying any further.

R.