How to keep uncommitted work in a git clone

Michael keybounce at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:10:39 PDT 2016

On 2016-11-03, at 10:39 PM, David Bariod <davidriod at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Personnally, I would just commit such change. It is cheap, can be reworked later and be ketp safe in a private remote repository in case of disaster.
> With git there are no reason to not commit event not ready yet change set.
>
> Best regards,
> David

I assume that last line should be "to not commit even not ready yet change sets".

I agree that you can commit anything.
But only if you follow the rule of not working/committing directly to master.
Leave your junk on a side branch, and put the fixed-up work into master later.

---
Entertaining minecraft videos
http://YouTube.com/keybounce